How do I install a Web Interface?
Select the Web Interface node. Click Browse (Appliance) and select the file path for Web Interface tar file and JRE tar file, as shown in the following screen shot: Note: NetScaler software release 9.3 supports Web Interface 5.4 and can be downloaded from Citrix website. Click Install.
How do I enable WAF in NetScaler?
Step By Step Configuration of WAF
- Infrastructure and virtual server Details.
- Create WAF policies.
- Create load balancing server.
- Create load balancing server group.
- Create load balancing virtual server.
- Create content switch virtual server and Assign WAF policy.
- Test the URL.
How do I access NetScaler GUI?
11.2. 1.1. Access to NetScaler VPX GUI（HTTP/HTTPS)
- HTTP. Enter IP address of LoadBalancer（http://192.168.1.12）, then WEB GUI login screen is displayed.
- HTTPS. Enter IP address of LoadBalancer（https://192.168.1.12）, then WEB GUI login screen is displayed.
- Initial Login.
How do I enable https on NetScaler?
To enable this, log on to NetScaler and navigate to System -> Network -> IPs, click on the NetScaler IP and towards the bottom check Secure Access Only. Click OK. Click Yes. The page at this stage will be reloaded over an HTTPS connection.
How do I get to the web interface?
The Web User interface is accessed via a web browser using the following URL:
- Additionally, the Web User Interface on Windows can be accessed from the Start menu, under FME Server > FME Server Web Interface.
How do I enable web interface?
Enabling Web and Secure Web Modes
- Choose Configuration > Switch > Management > Protocol Management > HTTP-HTTPS.
- To enable web mode, which allows users to access the switch GUI using “http://ip-address,” choose Enabled from the HTTP Access drop-down list.
What is AAA in NetScaler?
NetScaler AAA supports authentication, authorization, and auditing for all app traffic that is going through NetScaler. This feature has been around with NetScaler since 9.
How do I deploy WAF?
- Deploy the WAF in the same region as your LabKey Instance.
- Configure the WAF to protect your Elastic Load Balancer.
- Optional: Configuring IP Address “Allow lists”
- Login to AWS and go to the WAF Console.
- From the WAF Console, choose WebACL’s.
- In the WebACL Conditions, choose IP Addresses.
How do I access Citrix NetScaler?
To log on to the GUI, follow these steps: Open your web browser and enter the Citrix ADC IP (NSIP) as an HTTP address. If you have not yet set up the initial configuration, enter the default NSIP (http://192.168.100.1). The Citrix Logon page appears.
How do I enable https on a Web application?
How to properly enable HTTPS on your server
- Host with a dedicated IP address.
- Buy an SSL certificate.
- Request the SSL certificate.
- Install the certificate.
- Update your site to enable HTTPS.
Can you browse the web on portal?
With the Browser app on Portal, you can access websites with regular or incognito browsing, save bookmarks, adjust browser settings, and pin select websites to your Portal’s Home for direct access.