Can I connect my Brother printer to my iPad?
The answer is yes! Brother printers are compatible with iPads, and you have two options if you want to print or scan documents using this device. You can use the Brother iPrint&Scan app or the AirPrint wireless technology. The iPad mini will also work with these printers.
Why won’t my iPad print to my Wireless Brother printer?
Verify your Brother machine’s firmware version. A firmware update was released to correct an AirPrint printing issue. In order to use AirPrint, your iOS device must connect using Wi-Fi to the SAME network that your Brother machine is connected to or connected directly to the Brother machine using an Ad-hoc connection.
How do you connect an iPad to an air printer?
Power up your printer and open a standard iPad app, such as Mail. Tap the “Share” icon and select “Print.” Tap “Select Printer” and tap your AirPrint-enabled wireless printer in the available printers list. You’re ready to print. You’ll find the Share icon in most of the apps on the iPad.
How do I connect my iPad to my Brother printer without AirPrint?
To set up a printer on your iPhone or iPad without AirPrint and use it to print:
- Open your printer’s app on your device.
- Turn on your printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Go into your phone or tablet’s “Settings” and hit the Wi-Fi tab.
- Locate your printer under “OTHER NETWORKS” and tap on it.
What Brother printers are compatible with AirPrint?
Apple AirPrint Brother Printers
- Brother – INKvestment Tank MFC-J1205W Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer with up to 1-Year of Ink In-box.
- Brother – INKvestment Tank MFC-J4335DW Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer with up to 1-Year of Ink In-box.
- Brother – HL-L2390DW Wireless Black-and-White All-In-One Laser Printer – Gray.
How do I print directly from my iPad to my printer?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.