Can I get my money back if I get scammed?
Contact your bank immediately to let them know what’s happened and ask if you can get a refund. Most banks should reimburse you if you’ve transferred money to someone because of a scam. If you can’t get your money back and you think this is unfair, you should follow the bank’s official complaints process.
Can you fight a refund on eBay?
If you don’t agree with our decision after we’ve stepped in to help resolve an issue between you and your buyer, you can appeal by providing new information within 30 days of the case being closed.
Can you contact eBay if you get scammed?
We’ve changed the way you get help from eBay. Our 1-866-540-3229 phone number is no longer in service, and 1-866-961-9253 is now a dedicated line for customers who may have experienced fraud on their account. Don’t worry though, our customer service team is still available to you on phone and chat.
How do I get a refund from PayPal if I was scammed?
Securing a PayPal Scam Refund by Opening a Dispute
- Open the Resolution Center page in a web browser.
- Log in with your PayPal credentials.
- Click on Report a Problem.
- Select the problematic transaction and hit Continue.
- Choose the reason most appropriate for your claim.
- Submit the dispute.
How long does it take eBay to settle a dispute?
The payment dispute could take up to 90 days or more to be resolved, depending on the payment method or card provider. eBay may hold the funds from payout up to 30 days from when the dispute arises.
How do I get my money back from a eBay scammer?
Get the item you ordered or your money back—it’s that simple.
- Contact Your Seller. If an item hasn’t arrived or isn’t as. described, go to My eBay, select the.
- Not resolved? Let us know. If you’ve talked to your seller and the.
- We’ll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within.