Can I run PHP in Tomcat?
For running php scripts you have to install php on your machine. Then deploy the war file into tomcat webapps folder and start the server. It will create a directory in webapps named as the war file name. Then you can put your php scripts or php project into that directory and restart the tomcat server.
How do I run a PHP file in Apache?
- Do you want to run the script on a local Apache server on your computer?
- Install just php and in command line : php -f path/to/file.php.
- May be worth your time to look in to WAMP (If you’re running windows) or LAMP for *nix.
How do I run PHP on Tomcat 9?
Install a PHP web application into Tomcat
- Copy the PHP web application JavaBridgeTemplate.
- Wait two seconds until Tomcat has loaded the web application.
- Rename the file file:webapps/JavaBridgeTemplate721 directory, for example to Moodle, download and install your PHP application to this directory.
How do I install PHP and run on Tomcat 9 Windows?
- Make sure you have php installed on your server.
- Find the latest release of php-java-bridge off of sourceforge.
- From the exploded directory on Sourceforge, download php-servlet.jar and JavaBridge.jar.
- Place those jar files into webapp/WEB-INF/lib folder of your project.
- Edit webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml to look like:
Can you run PHP without a server?
You can make a PHP script to run it without any server or browser. You only need the PHP parser to use it this way. This type of usage is ideal for scripts regularly executed using cron (on *nix or Linux) or Task Scheduler (on Windows). These scripts can also be used for simple text processing tasks.
How do I run Index PHP in Xampp?
How to Run a PHP File in XAMPP
- Go to the Apache Friends website and download XAMPP for Windows.
- Start the XAMPP program.
- Place your PHP files in the “HTDocs” folder located under the “XAMMP” folder on your C: drive.
- Create any folders you need to test PHP files in under the “HTDocs” folder.
Can I test PHP without a web server?
For windows system you should be able to run php by following below steps: Download php version you want to use and put it in c:\php. append ;c:\php to your system path using cmd or gui. call $ php -S localhost:8000 command in a folder which you want to serve the pages from.