- CrossCode. A retro-inspired 2D game set in the distant future.
- Bejeweled. The classic Bejeweled game in HTML5 form.
- Gods Will Be Watching.
- PixiJS. PixiJS is an amazingly flexible and fastest 2D rendering library.
- Phaser. Phaser is great for the development of cross-platform game applications.
- Babylon . js.
- PlayCanvas WebGL Game Engine.
How do I make a game?
How to Develop a Video Game
- Pick a concept. Generate a few game concepts to see what kind of game you want to make.
- Gather information. Game creation involves extensive research.
- Start building.
- Refine your concept.
- Test your game.
- Market the finished product.
- Math. floor()
- Math. random()
Yes, Farhan Raza You can create Hybrid apps using html, css and js. There are some of cool framework like Framework7, Ionic, apache cordova. etc with the help of these framework you can create mobile apps, games etc. and the main point is you created app will work on 3 platform, Android, Ios, Windows.