Do not know means?
1 —used to say that one does not have the information someone is asking for “What time does the library close?” “I don’t know.” 2 informal —used to express disagreement, doubt, or uncertainty “I don’t like that guy.” “Oh, I don’t know, he’s not really so bad.”She thinks we should go now, but I don’t know.
What are you doing Reply to crush?
Here are 11 ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks: 01“I’m just here thinking about you.” This is a cute response that will let your crush/partner feel special because you’re letting him/her know that he/she is on your mind. 02“Not you, unfortunately.”27
How do you say are you feeling better?
How to Say ‘Hope You Feel Better’ to an Acquaintance or Stranger
- “That sounds really challenging. I wish you all the best.”
- “I wish the best of health in your future.”
- “I hope your recovery goes smoothly every step of the way.”
- “I hope you’re back doing the things you love soon.”
- “I can’t imagine how that feels.
What are you doing here rude?
This question means “Why are you here?” But “Why are you here?” sounds rude and accusatory (it sounds like you’re accusing the person of doing something wrong). You ask “What are you doing here?” when you see someone that you didn’t expect to see in that place.
What to say when someone asks how have you been?
Short answers to answer the question
- “Not bad!”
- “Never been better!”
- “Could be better.”
- “A little crazy actually!”
- “Busy, busy.”
- “As usual.”
- “I’ve been traveling quite a bit since we saw each other last Christmas.”
Are you feeling better reply?
An answer is not expected. If the other person has been ill, you can ask “Are you feeling better?” or say “I hope you’re feeling better”. If you’re asking after their state of health genuinely, you can say “I hope you’re keeping well” or ask “Are you keeping well?”11
How well do you know me questions funny?
More “How Well Do You Know Me” Questions:
- What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
- What household chore do you hate the most?
- What type of music makes you happy?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What’s your favorite meal for me to make?
How are you doing reply?
If someone asks “How are you doing?,” grammatically you should answer “Well.” This says “I’m doing well.” Since “doing” is an action verb, we need to use the adverb “well” to describe that action.
How do you reply How do you feel?
Express how you are feeling.
- For example, you may respond, “Actually, I’ve been feeling a little down lately. I think I might be struggling with stress and anxiety” if you have not been feeling well or like yourself.
- You may respond, “You know, I’ve been feeling great.
Are you feeling any better meaning?
Used to ask someone who has been feeling unwell, either physically or emotionally, if there has been an improvement in their condition.
How do you feel vs How are you feeling?
“How are you feeling today” – The word feeling implies that the person is able to change from feeling to feeling say in physical wellbeing after an injury or illness. “How do you feel today” – The word feel assumes the person is stuck in a feeling – How do you feel today about what happened yesterday?7
Who knows better than me meaning?
If you know better than someone, you have more information, knowledge, or experience than them. He thought he knew better than I did, though he was much less experienced. My sister still claims she cheated on us at cards, but I know better. See full dictionary entry for better. Quick word challenge.
What is a word for not knowing?
Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.
What are some good all about me questions?
138 Get to Know All About Me Questions
- What do I remember from the early years of my life?
- What do my friends like best about me?
- How is my memory these days?
- What is my purpose in life?
- What motivates me in my career?
- If I could change anything about myself, what would it be?
- Would I rather watch: action, romance, fantasy, or horror?