Does Krabi have nice beaches?
Krabi Province is blessed with stunning coastal vistas featuring towering limestone cliffs, soft white sand beaches, small coves and offshore islands. Krabi’s beautiful coastline is definitely one of the province’s most attractive assets.
Is Ao Nang worth visiting?
Often overlooked in favour of nearby Railay, Ao Nang is worthy of a place on any Thailand itinerary. For such a small town, there’s plenty to do – whether it’s visit Railay beach, island hop or hike for incredible views of the area.
Is it better to stay in Ao Nang or Railay?
Ao Nang has more freedom to do as you like. More resorts, more restaurants, bars, shopping. Sure Railay has a drop dead gorgeous beach, but you can do a day trip there. If you “live” there you will be commuting in the opposite direction all the time and afterdark, that gets VERY expensive.
Is Ao Nang expensive?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,126 ($92) per day on your vacation in Ao Nang, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. So, a trip to Ao Nang for two people for one week costs on average ฿43,761 ($1,292).
Which area is best to stay in Krabi?
Best area to stay in Krabi
- Ao Nang: probably the most popular place in the Krabi area.
- Railay & Tonsai Beach: the remote area of Krabi, reachable only by boat.
- Nopparat Thara & Klong Haeng: a long shallow beach, very quiet, a perfect spot for a family holiday with kids or just a peaceful stay with a few sunset walks.
Is Ao Nang Thailand safe?
Ao Nang is generally safe but never take things for granted. Use common sense wherever you go and all will be fine. Don’t venture into dimly lit areas in the evening and do not stay out too late at night. Watch out for cars when you cross the road and only drink in moderation.
What is there to do in Ao Nang at night?
Top Attractions in Ao Nang
- Bamboo Island. 3,575. Islands. By 228stuartn.
- PhraNang Cave Beach. 6,322. Beaches. Open now.
- Poda Island. 3,893. Islands. By 56chelseay.
- Tup Island. 1,726. Islands.
- Ao Nang Beach. 7,794. Beaches.
- Phra Nang Cave. 1,315. Caverns & Caves.
- Ao Nang Night Market. 274. Flea & Street Markets.
- Chicken Island. 328. Islands.
Which beach is best to stay in Krabi?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Krabi, Thailand
- Phra Nang Beach. Phra Nang Beach.
- Railay Beach. Stunningly beautiful Railay Beach.
- Tonsai Beach. Limestone cliff on Tonsai Beach.
- Koh Mai Phai. Koh Mai Phai (Bamboo Island)
- Ao Nang. Palm-lined Ao Nang Beach.
- Tub Kaek Beach. Tub Kaek Beach.
- Nopparat Thara Beach.
- Klong Muang.