How can I convert English video to Hindi?
How to accurately translate English video to Hindi text
- Upload your English video file. Start by uploading your English video file to Sonix.
- Polish the English text transcript.
- Select Hindi from the “Translation” menu.
- Polish your final Hindi transcript.
How can I translate a video in any language?
How to translate any video with subtitles
- Upload your video. Upload the video you want to translate or paste a link if it’s already online!
- Add Subtitles and Translate. Add subtitles to your video and use the Kapwing editor to automatically translate them into another language.
- Download and Share Your Video.
How can I add dubbing to Hindi movie?
Let’s see how to interchange between the audio tracks of a dual audio movie:
- Open your dual audio movie in VLC Media Player.
- Now while playing the movie, right click on the video screen and go to Audio > Audio Track.
- Now from there, select your desired language.
- That’s it. Your movie’s language is now changed.
Can Google Translate videos?
Google Translate has a lot of features, but it cannot translate a video. You can take a screenshot of a part of a video and get its translation from the app. You can also get voice translation with the help of Google Translate. But if you need the translation of a video, you will have to hire linguistic experts.
Is there an app that can translate a video?
If you’re on a mobile device, you can grab the free Google Translate app for Android or iOS. It also lets you translate between over 100 languages as well as 52 languages when you’re offline. And, of course, there is the magic of real-time video translation.
How can I convert YouTube video to Hindi?
Change video language
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- At the bottom of the page, click SHOW MORE.
- Choose the video’s language from the Video language section and Save.
Can I change the audio language of a movie?
Change audio language & subtitle settings When a video has multiple languages, you can change your preferred audio or subtitle language. You can also set up default language settings that will be used across all videos you rent or buy.
How do I dub my voice in a video?
- Translate or Localize Your Original Script. The first step in dubbing, is translating or localizing your original script into the specified language by understanding the original character(s), dialogues and tone of the video.
- Voice Cast for the Dubbing Project.
- Record the Translated Script.
- Sync the Dubbed Audio.
Can YouTube translate videos?
To activate a translation, users need to click the “CC” button along the bottom of the YouTube video player and select the default desired language. Then you’ll have to click the button again to toggle on the translated captions. You don’t need to determine the original language of the video.
Is there any app which translate English to Hindi?
Google Translate One of the most popular language translations available online is Google Translate, which millions of people on a day-to-day basis translate from one language to another. Google Translate supports more than 100 languages, and this includes English and Hindi translation.
Can you google translate a video?