How can I download YouTube videos directly to my Android?
How to download YouTube videos on the YouTube app
- Open the YouTube app on your device.
- Look for the video you wish to download.
- Tap the 3-dot button on the right side under the video’s thumbnail.
- Click Download video.
- Select your preferred Download quality and hit Download to start saving your video offline.
How can I download a video from YouTube to my phone?
Simply download an app like YouTube Downloader, search for the video you want to download, select the format you want (mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file), and hit download. Depending on the app you use, the video will be available to watch in the app, in your downloads folder, or on your camera roll.
Which app can use to download videos from YouTube?
Comparison of Top YouTube Video Ripper Platforms
|YouTube Video Downloader||Platform||Download Source|
|VideoProc||Windows & Mac||YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, Twitch and other 1000+ sites etc.|
|Y2Mate.com||MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android and iPhone devices.||YouTube, Facebook, Video, Dailymotion, Youku, and more.|
How can I download video from YouTube?
To download a video on desktop, follow the simple steps below:
- Open YouTube on your browser.
- Go to the video that you wish to view offline, click on the three dots menu at the bottom of the video.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can find it in the hamburger menu in the left, in the Downloads section.
How can I download a video from YouTube to my gallery?
Whenever you open youtube app and click on any video. You will find an option for download just below the videos above to next video list….
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo or video.
- Tap More. Save to device. If the photo is already on your device, this option won’t appear.
Can you legally download YouTube videos?
Downloading videos from YouTube is in breach of YouTube’s Terms of Service, and the company could sue you. YouTube has shown no desire to penalize users for downloading videos. Downloading copyrighted videos without permission is a criminal act.