How do I add my KCL email to my Iphone?
- Tap Settings, then Accounts & Passwords and Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- In the email field enter your [email protected] (E.G [email protected])
- In description enter what you want your email account to display as (E.G Imperial email)
- Tap Next.
How do I access my King’s College email?
Students and staff can access their email using a web browser from anywhere with an internet connection. Before you access your email for the first time, you should register for online services and set your own password if you haven’t done so. Click the link below to access your email using Outlook Web App.
How do I download Microsoft Office KCL?
To get Office on your devices, follow these steps: Visit https://portal.office.com. Login in with your King’s email account info. Click the Install Office apps link and follow prompts.
How do I log into eduroam KCL?
Eduroam is the official education network for King’s staff, students and researchers. The network is used extensively by many UK and overseas universities. Firstly, you’ll need to download the eduroam installer. Then all you need to login is you K number (e.g. [email protected]) and your usual King’s password.
How do I add my school email to my Android Gmail?
Add or remove your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
Is Kings College Oxford or Cambridge?
King’s College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, England. Formally The King’s College of Our Lady and Saint Nicholas in Cambridge, the college lies beside the River Cam and faces out onto King’s Parade in the centre of the city.
What is King’s College acceptance rate?
King’s College London/Acceptance rate
How do I connect to King’s WiFi?
How to Register your Devices on King’s WiFi
- Select the network.
- If KC is selected. Login with your email and password.
- If LeoNet is selected. Login with your email and password.
- If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please submit a request or contact the Help Desk at 570-208-5900 ext. 4357.
How do I get my school email on my phone?
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add Account > Email.
- Type in your full email address (as it appears in My Account in the OLS) and your OLS password and tap Next.
- Select Exchange and OK on the Remote Security Administration popup.
- Select the Accounts option for sending/receiving email and tap Next and Done.