How do I change Google Chrome back to English?
Change the language of your Chrome browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Click Languages. Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More .
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I translate my Chromebook to English?
Manage your Chromebook’s languages
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings. Advanced.
- In the “Languages and inputs” section, select Languages.
- To change your Chromebook’s language, next to “Device language,” select Change.
- Type or choose your preferred language.
- Select Confirm and restart.
Why is Chrome showing a different language?
Open the menu item “Settings.” Expand the displayed settings and scroll down to the “Language” section. Choose the preferred language and select “Display Google Chrome in this language”. After restarting the browser, the new language settings will be activated.
How do I change the spell check language in Chrome?
Google Chrome – How to change spell check language
- With Google Chrome open, click on the menu bar at the top right of the window then ‘Settings’
- At the bottom of the settings window, click on ‘Show advanced settings’
- Under the ‘Languages’ heading, click on the ‘Language and input settings’ button.
How can I change my Language back to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
Where is the Translate button on a Chromebook?
On your Chromebook, select the App Launcher button in the lower-left corner. Enter Translate in the search box, then select the Google Translate app that displays.
How do I translate in Google Chrome?
Translate webpages in Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
Why can’t I change chrome Language?
To check your Google Account language, open your Google Account. You’ll find the language you selected. The language change didn’t work: If your Google Account doesn’t match the language you selected, clear your browser’s cache and cookies and set the language again.
How do I add spell check to another language?
In Word for the web, click or tap where you’re going to add text, or select the text that you want to mark as a different language. On the Review tab, select Editor > Set Proofing Language. Scroll to the language you want to use and select it. Select OK.
Why is Google not in English?
Open Settings > Search settings. Under Region Settings at the bottom of the page, select the region corresponding to the Google domain you’re using. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. You may also have to change and save the Language settings.