How do I clear my cache on an old iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How do I clear my cache on iPhone 5s?
Here’s how to do that.
- To clear cache completely, go to Settings > Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Once again, tap Clear History and Website Data.
- If you are having an issue with a particular website, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data.
How do I clear the cache on my iPhone 6?
To clear cache on iPhone 6, we can begin with Safari cache. Go to “Settings” app on iPhone. Tap on the Safari logo and you will be directed to a new list view show settings for Safari. Scroll down and you will find an option “Clear History and Website Data”.
How do you delete a cache on an iPhone?
Scroll down the screen, then tap ” Clear History and Website Data.”. This action clears all browsing data, including the browsing history and cookies. If you only want to erase your browsing history, open Safari and then tap the “Bookmarks” icon resembling an open book. Tap “History,” then tap “Clear.”.
How to clear application cache on iPhone?
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
How do you clear Safari cache on an iPhone?
Delete Safari cache on iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings > Safari on your iOS device. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Clear History and Website Data. Confirm that you want to do this by tapping on Clear History and Data of Safari. To remove other stored data, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.