How do I disable popup blockers in Firefox?
Take the following steps to enable or disable Pop-up Blockers in Firefox:
- Click Tools.
- Select Options.
- Click Privacy & Security located on the left side.
- Select Block pop-up windows below the Permissions section.
- Click OK.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
How do you disable your pop-up blockers and disable active toolbar add-ons?
Google Chrome Browser
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Pop-ups” section, click “Manage exceptions”
- Enter [*.]
- Select Allow.
- Click the Done button.
How do I get rid of blocked add-ons in Firefox?
- Click the menu button , click Add-ons and Themes. Add-ons and select Extensions.
- Scroll through the list of extensions.
- Click the ellipsis (3-dot) icon for the extension you wish to remove and select Remove.
How do I add an exception to my pop-up blocker?
Take the following steps:
- Click the menu button on the upper right corner.
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Click Exceptions next to Block pop-up windows under the Permissions section.
- Click Allow.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each website you need to enable pop-ups for.
- Click Save Changes.
- Close the Options tab.
Why do pop-ups keep appearing on Firefox?
When the Firefox browser is infected with malware, your homepage or search engine might change without your consent, or you’ll see pop-up ads and unwanted advertisements not originating from the sites you are browsing. The most common types of browser infections are browser hijackers, malicious extensions, and adware.
How do I block pop-up ads on Windows 10?
How to stop pop-ups in Windows 10 in your browser
- Open Settings from Edge’s options menu.
- Toggle the “Block pop-ups” option from the bottom of the “Privacy & security” menu.
- Uncheck the “Show Sync Provider Notifications” box.
- Open your “Themes and Related Settings” menu.
What is a pop-up blocker and how do I disable it?
How to Disable Pop-Up Blocker: Android
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Tap Site settings, then Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn Pop-ups and redirects on to allow pop-ups.
How do I disable add-ons?
- Click the menu icon “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose More tools and choose Extensions to open the Extensions.
- Uncheck Enabled to disable an extension or lick the trash can icon next to the extension you want to delete.
- Click the Disable link under the plugin you want to disable.
How do I remove add-ons?
Uninstall the add-on.
- Open the Control Panel. You can access the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Select “Add/Remove Programs” or “Programs and Features”.
- Find the add-on in the list of installed programs. The full list of programs may take a few moments to load.
- Select the add-on and click Uninstall.
Where can I disable pop-up blocker?
Take the following steps to disable pop-up blockers:
- Click Tools or the gear icon.
- Click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- Click OK.