How do I find my Sirius account?
How do I find my account number?
- Log in to the Online Account Center (click here if you are on a mobile device). Click here if you don’t know your login information.
- Click on the My Billing History tab.
- Your SiriusXM account number is displayed under your name and address.
What is a Sirius ID?
2003 – Present: In Sirius mode, hold down the SAT button for more than 3 seconds and the Radio ID will display. Select Manage Subscription and the Radio ID will be displayed.
How do I log into Sirius XM Radio?
Set up your login to listen on the SXM App. Create a username and password by registering your account, then start listening. Set up your login to listen on the app and online.
How do I find my Sirius XM password?
If you know your username (which might be your email address), you can use the Forgot Password function to reset your password. You will need to verify your identity by answering the security questions you previously set up.
Do I have Sirius or XM in my car?
3 Ways To Find Out If Your Car Already Has SiriusXM Radio Built-In. There are three places you can look, which will only take a couple of minutes. Look for the SiriusXM logo on your stereo. Sometimes the auto manufacturer will add the SiriusXM logo to the stereo to advertise that it is SiriusXM-ready.
How do I refresh my Sirius XM radio?
Text the word “Refresh” to 77917 . We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process. View a sample of the text message . Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh.
How do I cancel SiriusXM?
How to cancel your SiriusXM subscription
- Log into your XM radio account via SiriusXM website.
- Find the “Manage Your Account” option at the top of the page and click on it.
- Click on “Change Billing Info.”
- Click on “Cancel Service.”