How do I fix error 4013 on iPad 2?
Steps to force-restart your iPad: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Power button until the device restarts. iPad with Home button (including iPod touch 6th gen or earlier): Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons until you see the Apple logo.
How do you fix the iPhone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 3194?
For most cases, it is because a tweak modified the hosts file thereby blocking Apple’s servers, usually when users modify their devices with jailbreak utility. So, the most efficient way to fix iTunes error 3194 is to check and edit your host files.
How do I fix error 9 on iPad 2?
How to fix iTunes error 9?
- Check USB cable & port.
- Restore iPhone with iTunes on another computer.
- Force your device to restart.
- Check Anti-Virus & Firewall on your computer.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Use Recovery Mode to Fix iTunes Error 9.
- Choose to update iPhone wirelessly.
How do I fix error code 4013 on iPad?
How to Fix iPhone Error 4013
- Install the latest version of iTunes. The most common cause of iPhone error 4013 is software.
- Force restart the iPhone or iPad.
- Connect the device to iTunes and update it.
- Check for updates on the Mac or PC.
- Try a different USB cable.
- Restore using a different computer.
- Contact Apple.
What is iPad error 3194 restore?
Apple says that Error 3194 occurs when iTunes can’t connect to Apple’s software update servers that are used to activate iOS when restoring or upgrading. These servers play a crucial role, so not being able to contact them will mean your iPhone cannot complete its restore or upgrade.
What is Error Code 9 Apple?
Error 9 is among the error codes that prompt during firmware updates or system restores on iPhones or iPads via iTunes. As described in the Apple support page, this error has something to do with a problem with the USB connection to your device that is causing it to unexpectedly disconnect when syncing.
How do I fix my iPad stuck in recovery mode?
Method 2. Fix iPad stuck in recovery mode without iTunes
- Press and hold Home and Power button on iPad for 10 seconds and release the buttons until the screen turns off.
- Hold Home and Power button again for 8 seconds till you see the Apple logo, then release them after the iPhone screen turns off.