How do I fix my Motorola cable box?
How to Reset a Motorola Digital Cable Box
- Turn off the Motorola set-top box while leaving the TV turned on, then immediately press the “Menu” button on the remote.
- Press the down arrow on the remote to scroll through the options until you reach the last one called “Restore all defaults.”
How do I connect my Comcast Motorola cable box?
Connect the Motorola cable box to your TV with the necessary cables. You can use A/V cables, coaxial cable or an HDMI cable, depending on your type of television. Connect one end of any of these cables to an available “Video In” port on the back of the television set.
How do I reset my Motorola DVR box?
DVR Authorization and Factory Full Reset Unplug the power cord from the DVR. On the front of the DVR, press & hold the POWER & MENU buttons while plugging the power cord back into the DVR. The display should now read “boot”. Release the POWER & MENU buttons.
Is there a reset button on Motorola cable box?
Press and hold the “Power” button and the “Guide” or “Select” button (depending on the Motorola model) on the front of the cable box for at least 20 seconds.
How do I hook up my Comcast cable box to my TV with HDMI?
- Plug the coaxial cable from the wall outlet into the back of the Comcast cable box.
- Line up the HDMI cable plug with the correct connection in the back of your cable box.
- Connect the opposite end of the HDMI cable to an HDMI port in your television.
- Plug the cable box into the power and wait for the system to connect.
How do I reboot my Comcast cable box?
Restart Using the Power Button Press and hold the Power button located on the front of the TV Box for 10 seconds. The TV Box should automatically restart.
How do I reset my Comcast cable box to factory settings?
Using the Restore Default option
- Hold the power button of your cable box.
- Now open the User Settings by pressing on the Power and Menu buttons together on your remote.
- Press the Up and Down arrow together to find the Restore Defaults option.
- Click on the Right button and then press OK to start the resetting process.
How do I connect my Motorola to my TV?
To start casting:
- Make sure your phone and Chromecast or TV with Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences > Cast. Or, from quick settings, touch.
- Touch the name of the Chromecast or TV to connect.