How do I fix my Samsung Galaxy s4 black screen?
Continuously hold the power key for about 2 minutes. Leave the phone for 5-6 minutes. After that, insert battery & switch on the phone. And you may see the black screen might fixed.
What to do if your phone is on but the screen is black Samsung?
Restart the phone or tablet. Disconnect the phone or tablet and then attempt to turn it on by holding the Power key (or Side key) and Volume down key for 15-20 seconds. The Samsung Galaxy logo will appear. If the screen turns on, your device needed to be charged.
What do I do if I dropped my phone and the screen is black?
So, if your phone’s screen has suddenly turned off for no reason, don’t panic – simply follow these four tips.
- Try a Hard Reset. To fix a black screen on an iPhone or Android, the first (and easiest) step is to do a hard reset.
- Check the LCD Cable.
- Perform a Factory Reset.
- Take Your iPhone or Android to NerdsToGo.
How do I fix my Samsung Galaxy s4 from turning off?
6 Ways To Fix Randomly Shut Off Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Remove the back cover from the device and then pull out the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key for 25-30 seconds.
- Re-insert the battery.
- Now turn on the device to see if the sudden shut-off or reboot issue is resolved then.
What do you do when your phone goes black but still works?
Plug in phone, wait five minutes, and then try to do a Force Restart. This ensure the phone has enough power to restart, and restarting could clear any errors that might be affecting the screen. If possible, remove the battery, wait 30 seconds or more, and then reinstall the battery and start your phone.
How can I access my phone when the screen is black?
Connect Your Phone to a TV
- Connect the USB hub to your phone.
- Connect the HDMI cable to your TV.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your USB hub.
- Connect the mouse to your USB hub.
- Turn on the TV and select the HDMI source.
- You’ll now be able to access your phone through your TV.
Can a phone with a black screen be fixed?
Try a Hard Reset To fix a black screen on an iPhone or Android, the first (and easiest) step is to do a hard reset. This basically entails rebooting the phone’s software. A hard reset can be performed right on your phone, although the process differs depending on what type of device you own.
What is Android black screen of death?
There are many reasons for the black screen of death on Android phones. The following are some of the more frequent reasons: Install incompatible apps or applications with errors and viruses on phone. Some apps caches need to be cleared.
Why does my Samsung phone keep shutting off?
The most common cause of phone turning off automatically is that the battery doesn’t fit properly. With wear and tear, battery size or its space may change a bit over time. This leads to the battery getting loose a bit and disconnecting itself from the phone connectors when you shake or jerk your phone.
What causes Samsung Black Screen of Death?
Take out the SD Card – If you are using a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone, well there are cases that the SD card may cause an issue with the device and lead to a black screen of death. If a soft reset did not work, try removing the SD card and the battery and let it sit for about 5-10 seconds.
How can I unlock my Samsung phone if the screen is not working?
Unlock a phone or tablet with Find My Mobile
- Go to the Find My Mobile website. First, navigate to the Find My Mobile website and log in with the same Samsung account used on your locked device.
- Unlock your device and reset the security. Once your device has been located, click Unlock, and then click Unlock again.