How do I get a single girl child certificate?
- Step 1: Prepare a draft in word format.
- Step 2: Buy Rs.
- Step 3: Print the draft on e-stamp paper, use normal A4 size paper for consecutive page print.
- Step 4: Meet notary public near you with the following document.
- Step 5: Applicant(s) should sign the certificate (affidavit) in front of notary public.
What are the documents required for Single girl child scholarship?
Documents Needed Fee structure of the program required. thereon. An affidavit on Rs. 50/- Stamp paper from the parents/girl duly attested by the SDM/ First Class Magistrate/Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tehsildar) mentioning that she is the only child in the family.
Is there any scholarship for single girl child?
To make the situation better the Government of India has taken many steps one of them is a single girl child scholarship 2021 which is provided especially for that girl who is the single child of their parents. UGC scholarship also launches a single-girl child scholarship for school students.
What is CBSE single girl Merit Scholarship?
Objective. The objective of CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents; and have passed the CBSE Class X Examination with 60% or more marks and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
What is affidavit of single girl child?
1) I hereby declare that Miss………………………………………………. is the only girl child in my family (with no male/female sibling). I understand that it shall be my sole responsibility to inform you about any change in the status of a single girl child in the family immediately, if and when it occurs.
Is there any quota for single girl child in KVs?
Single girl children in class I and from class VI onwards subject to a maximum of two per section in class I and two per class in class VI and onwards. It includes twin girl children also. (a) In case of twin girls, it will be treated as one admission.
Is there any quota for single girl child in NEET?
No, there is not any reservation for single girl child in neet.
What are the benefits of single girl child?
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship For Minorities.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities.
- Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC Students.
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
What is the meaning of single girl child?
Single Girl child means a girl who is the only child of their parents and there is no brother or sisters.
Is girls education free in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Admission Season: A Single Girl Child is entitled to free education in Kendriya Vidyalayas. The Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) are one of the best in the public education system of the country.
What is single child category?
SINGLE GIRL CHILD: Single Girl Child means the only child i.e. only girl child to the parents, with no other siblings.