How do I get my Safari icon back?
How to get Safari back on iPhone
- Go to the App Library and open the Utilities folder. [
- Look for the Safari app.
- Press and hold an empty area on the screen until you see the jiggle mode.
- Tap the Safari app icon and drag it to one of your home screens.
- Tap ‘Done’ at the top-right corner after moving the app.
Why has my Safari icon disappeared?
In most cases, the problem of a Missing Safari Icon on iPhone ends up being due to the Safari icon being hidden on one of the Home Screens or being hidden in one of the Folders. Another common reason for missing Safari Icon on iPhone is due to the Safari App being restricted under Screen Time Settings.
How do I get my Safari homepage back on my macbook air?
Open Safari on your Mac. Select Safari from the menu bar and choose Preferences from the drop-down menu. Select the General tab on the Preferences screen. Next to Homepage, type the URL you want to set as the Safari homepage.
How do I add Safari to my home screen on Mac?
Follow these simple steps:
- Open up Safari on your iOS device.
- Navigate to the website that you want to save as a home screen shortcut.
- Tap the Share button on the menu bar.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen.
- On the next page you’ll give the shortcut a name and confirm the web address.
How do I reinstall Safari on my Mac?
Reinstall Your Operating System On a Mac Restart your computer, wait for the gray screen and hold down “Cmd-R.” Make sure you’re connected to the Internet, select “Reinstall OS X” and click “Continue.” Follow the onscreen instructions to install a fresh copy of both your operating system and Safari.
How do I add Safari to my home screen?
Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
How do I reset Safari on Mac?
How to reset Safari on Mac
- Launch Safari and click on the Safari menu.
- Choose Clear History…
- Click the menu next to clear and choose a time period — if you want to completely reset Safari, choose all history.
- Press Clear History.
How do I install Safari on my Macbook?
Make Safari your default web browser on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click General . Open General preferences for me.
- Click the “Default web browser” pop-up menu and choose Safari.
How do I create a shortcut on my macbook air?
How to Make Desktop Shortcuts in macOS
- Click on the Finder icon at the bottom left of the screen (the leftmost icon in the Dock).
- Right-click on the Folder, File, or Application you’d like to create a shortcut for on the left side of the window.
- Select Make Alias.
- Click enter and drag the alias to your desktop.
Can Safari be uninstalled and reinstalled?
Safari is part of the MacOS and hence can’t be uninstalled or reinstalled.