How do I get the Control Center icon on my iPhone?
To open Control Center, swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen. To close Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or tap the screen.
How do I customize my Control Center?
How to customise what you see in Control Centre
- Go to Settings > Control Centre.
- Tap the Add button .
How do you get control center on iPhone without swiping?
Under Physical and Motor, select Touch to open its settings. Scroll all the way to the bottom and here you’d find Back Tap. Tap Double-Tap and select the Control Center from the list of options. That’s it, Control Center would now pop up every time you double-tap the back of the iPhone.
How do I customize my iPhone 5 Control Center?
Apple iPhone – Customize Control Center
- Settings. Control Center. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap the. Access Within Apps switch. to turn on or off . For the iPhone 5c and below, tap the.
- To customize the Control Center options: If necessary, tap. Customize Controls. .
How do I add background noise to my Control Center?
Turn on Background Sounds
- Open Control Center and tap the Hearing Devices button .
- Tap Background Sounds to turn it on.
- Tap the name of the current sound to view other sounds, then tap a sound name to listen to a preview.
- Tap outside of the card again when you’re done.
How do I change the Control Center on my iPhone?
You can customize Control Center by adding more controls and shortcuts to many apps, such as Calculator, Notes, Voice Memos, and more.
- Go to Settings > Control Center.
- To add or remove controls, tap. or next to a control.
- To rearrange controls, touch. next to a control, then drag it to a new position.
How do I get to Control Center on iPhone 11?
How to Get to the Control Center on an iPhone 11
- Place your finger on the right side of the notch at the top of your screen.
- Swipe down.
- This will open Control Center.