How do I motivate him over text?
Affirmation Texts Supporting Him In Tough Times
- I trust you.
- I believe in you.
- I am always here for you.
- I have faith in your ability to persevere.
- I will be with you every step of the way.
- No matter what, we will get through this together.
- Together we can win because we make a great team.
How would you describe a cemetery?
Here are some adjectives for cemetery: peaceful coral, new and semi-rural, prodigious central, centuries-old gray, conventional open, strange and very ancient, shabby sectarian, small nondenominational, sarreal, remarkably large and populous, narrower walled, vast and cloistered, extensive armenian, little waterval.
What are some strong quotes?
“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” “The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.” “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
How do you encourage positive?
- #1 Acknowledge Their Goals. Start with knowing your child’s goals.
- #2 Focus on the Effort.
- #3 Echo Them.
- #4 Use Descriptive Praise.
- #5 Ask Questions.
- #6 Say “Thank You!”
- #7 Be Sincere and Pay Attention.
- #8 Inquire Appreciatively.
How do you say to stay strong?
Better Ways to Say ‘Stay Strong’ After a Heartbreak
- You deserve much better than this.
- I know this hurts right now, but it’s not forever.
- Whatever you decide, I’m here to support you.
- Heartache hurts, and I’m sorry you’re going through this.
- You’ve been handling this so well.
- I’m so proud of your strength.
What can you smell in a graveyard?
cut grass, stone, newly turned earth, fresh flowers on graves, perfume/aftershave mingling on the air from other mourners, smells associated with seasons (crisp air in the winter, rain and rot in early spring or late fall…
What are graveyard words?
other words for graveyard
- burial ground.
- God’s acre.
- charnel house.
- memorial park.
How do you send an encouragement message?
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today!
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won’t be easy, but I also know you’ve got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you’re doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer’s ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”