How do I name my company blog?
Tips for Naming Your Company’s Blog:
- Create an original and unique name to ensure your blog stands out from others.
- Ensure that the company blog name is readable, pronounceable and spellable.
- Think about your industry and your competitors.
- Have fun with it and add personality, but keep it professional.
What’s a blog name?
What Makes a Good Blog Name? A good blog name is something that is short, unique, memorable, and contains your main keywords. Your blog’s main keyword is the primary topic of your entire website. This makes it easy for those who’re interested in that topic to discover your blog.
How do I make my blog name unique?
11 Ways to Come Up With a Blog Name
- Use Your Own Name. Let’s start with your own name.
- Choose a Completely Random Name.
- Check Your Competitors’ Blog Names.
- Revert to Pen and Paper.
- Use a Blog Name Generator.
- Reach for the Thesaurus.
- Try Alliteration or Assonance.
- Use Abbreviations or Acronyms.
How do you brainstorm a blog name?
Recap: How to Come Up With a Blog Name
- Step 1: Brainstorm ALL the words associated with what you want to blog about.
- Step 2: Mix and match the words to come up with cool combinations.
- Step 3: Use a domain checker to make sure that domain name is available.
- Step 4: Narrow it down to your top 5 choices.
How to choose a creative blog company name?
When introducing unfamiliar vocabulary, consider using rhythmic pronunciations or alliteration (i.e., `creative blog House` and `Timely creative blog)`. Keep your new creative blog company name short and simple.
How to name a blog for your niche?
Here are a few examples of how to name a blog with a niche-centric domain, for bloggers in the travel and crafting niches. If you’re travel blogging, you can find a blog name that uses words like: Think of words that elicit the excitement and feeling of what it’s like to travel through a brand new (beautiful) country.
What is this blog naming guide for?
The aim here is to get you thinking about more than just the blog name. The second part is a list of tips and tools to help you. We call this the blog naming methods and inspiration section. This guide will help you no matter which type of blog you want to start. Be it travel, food, lifestyle, finance, health, tech, or something else.
What is the best name for a business?
Avoid naming your business anything that describes what you do literally. This includes “creative blog Company”, and any descriptive words, such as “Good creative blog Company”, or “General creative blog”. The best names for a business are names that convey a story behind them.