How do I permanently delete my Hotmail account?
Hotmail: Delete Emails Permanently
- Log in to your Hotmail account.
- When you see the Hotmail inbox screen, click the Options button at the top right and choose More options from the expanded menu.
- The Options screen appears.
- You will notice the next screen has a Deleted messages option.
What is focused view in Outlook?
In Outlook, Focused Inbox is a feature that uses machine learning to control the overflow of emails by analyzing incoming messages and placing the most important emails in the “Focused” tab, while the rest go to the “Other” tab.
How do I delete all deleted emails on Hotmail?
To empty your Deleted Items folder:
- Open your Deleted items folder.
- Above the message list, select Empty folder. Tips: If you have deleted a lot of email, it may take some time for those items to be removed. Leave the browser window open while the deleting takes place.
Why can’t I delete my Hotmail account?
If a live subscription is active, it will block you from permanently closing your account. Hotmail, Windows Live, and Outlook.com accounts are not considered “Microsoft Accounts.” You can’t close just the Hotmail account without closing the entire Windows Live, aka Microsoft Account.
How do I permanently delete my email account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
- Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
- Select “Delete products.”
- Enter your password.
How do I get rid of focused in Outlook?
Select the View tab. Select Show Focused Inbox. The Focused and Other tabs will disappear from the top of your mailbox….
- Click the menu button at the top of your screen.
- Choose .
- Use the Focused Inbox slider to turn Focused Inbox off.
How do I fix focused inbox in Outlook?
Outlook Apps for iOS and Android – Go to the Settings tab in Outlook for iOS or tap the Settings gear icon in Outlook for Android. Under “Mail” you can turn off Focused Inbox, and your inbox will begin to include all messages from all senders sorted by date.
How do I permanently delete all my deleted emails?
In the Folder pane, right-click the folder that you want to empty, and then click Delete All. When you’re prompted to move everything to the Deleted Items folder, click Yes. All the selected items are now in the Deleted Items folder. See Empty the Deleted Items folder to permanently delete them.
How do I permanently delete items from Outlook?
Try the Instructions for classic Outlook on the web.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- At the top of your inbox, above the message list, select the check box.
- Above the message list, select Delete.
- To permanently delete the messages, right-click the Deleted Items folder and select Delete all.