How do I set the Horstmann heating timer?
How to set the clock on a Horstmann Electronic 7 water heater
- Press the green “SET” button until the left-hand indicator points to “CLOCK”.
- Adjust the hour with the “MINUS”/”PLUS” buttons.
- Press the blue “SELECT” button to confirm the hour.
- Adjust the minute with the “MINUS/PLUS” buttons.
How do you set Horstmann channel plus h17xl?
- ‘SET’ button. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘
- buttons to adjust. ‘CLOCK OPTIONS’
- Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to adjust.
- 24 HRS OR AM/PM. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-‘
- buttons to select. ‘SET DEFAULTS’
- Open cover. Press ‘ENTER’
- Press ‘ENTER’ Press ‘ENTER’
What does switched output mean?
If the switching output is turned on there is GND at the output, so the load has full voltage. If the switching output is turned off, there is GND at the output, therefore is no potential difference is and no current flows. If the switching output is turned on there is +5V at the output, so the load has full voltage.
How do you use the immersion timer?
Push down the red segments on the timer face corresponding to the operating time needed. One segment is equal to 15 minutes. Turn the central clock face so that it is the current time, or rotate the outer disk clockwise so that the solid black arrow points to the current time.
What is an economy 7 cylinder?
Economy 7 Cylinders are hot water cylinders are designed specifically to work with the cheaper rate Economy 7 Tariff, or Maxistore 7 as it is sometimes referred to. The cylinders feature two immersion heaters which are located at different heights in the cylinder and programmed to work at different times of the day.
What is off-peak immersion?
The off-peak immersion heater will be the one lower down the cylinder and should be left on all the time when hot water is required. The off-peak immersion will automatically use cheaper electricity over night to heat the water.