How do you insert a CD into a Lenovo laptop?
Install the CD by pressing the CD near the center until all three positive lock-down devices on the drive spindle lock into place. Note: The CD must be installed into and not merely placed onto the tray. When you insert the CD, the label should be facing up.
Why is my CD drive not opening on my laptop Lenovo?
Description. The CD/DVD drive may be opened by pressing a button on the drive. If the drive does not open by pressing a button on the drive, or the button is not available on the drive, try the emergency eject or eject using Windows.
Does Lenovo laptop have CD slot?
Only selected models of ThinkPad laptops come with CD/DVD drives. Models without CD/DVD drives must use an external USB drive or other solution.
How do I open my CD drive?
In Windows, search for and open File Explorer. In the Computer window, select the icon for the disc drive that is stuck, right-click the icon, and then click Eject. The disc tray should open.
How do I open my CD drive on my laptop Windows 10?
Press the Windows Button and E simultaneously. In the window that appears, on the left side, click on This PC. Right-Click on your CD/DVD Drive and click on Eject.
What is the shortcut key to eject CD?
Windows 10 Press Windows + E on the keyboard to open File Explorer. Right-click the optical drive and choose Eject from the pop-up menu.
How do I manually open my CD drive?
- Close any applications using the drive and then shut down the PC.
- Find the pinhole on the drive door.
- Bend part of the paperclip to a point. Insert the paperclip slowly until there is resistance, then gently push until the drive door is opened.
- Pull the drive tray out and remove the disk. Close the tray.
How do I put a CD in my laptop?
Once the tray is partially open:
- Slide the drive tray out fully. Attention: Do not touch the drive lens.
- Align the center hole of CD with the drive spindle.
- Install the CD by pressing the CD near the center until all three positive lock-down devices on the drive spindle lock into place.
- Carefully close tray.
How do I open the CD drive on my laptop keyboard?
Pressing CTRL+SHIFT+O will activate the “Open CDROM” shortcut and will open the door of your CD-ROM.