How do you reference Austral Ecology?
- Citation Style: Author-Year.
- Date: Wednesday, January 09, 2013.
- Discipline: Ecology.
- File Name: Austral Ecology.ens.
- Publisher: Wiley/Blackwell.
- URL: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1442-9993/homepage/ForAuthors.html.
- Based On:
- Bibliography Sort Order: Author-Year-Title.
How do I import a style into EndNote?
How to install additional styles
- Download the style.
- Double-click the style file. It should open in EndNote.
- On the open style, go to “File Menu” and choose “Save As”.
- Click on “File Menu” and choose “Close Style”
- Then Go back to your EndNote Library and go to “select another style”.
How do I change referencing style in EndNote?
Editing reference styles
- In EndNote, go to the Tools menu.
- Go to Output Styles and select Open Style Manager.
- Locate the style you wish to edit and click to highlight it.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Select the part of the style you wish to edit from the menu on the left, such as:
- Edit as necessary in the right hand pane.
How do I check my reference style in EndNote?
You can choose which referencing style, also known as output styles, you want EndNote to use to format your citations and references.
- In Word, click on the EndNote tab.
- In the EndNote toolbar, click on the drop-down menu next to Style.
- Click on Select another style to view a list of output styles.
- Click on OK.
How do you write et al in EndNote?
Hints & Tips – making sure ‘et al’ appears in your citations
- Go to: Edit > Output styles > Edit “APA 6th” (or the citiation style you are using)
- then to Citations/Author Lists, and the default will be is currently ticked for:
- Amend as necessary.
How do I insert an access date into EndNote?
- Open the reference and scroll down to the Access Date field (sometimes called Date Accessed)
- Add the date in Month Day, Year format as shown.