How do you use reciprocate?
Reciprocate sentence example
- He will reciprocate in kind.
- The children in the host school then reciprocate the same.
- To reciprocate is not in his nature.
- And, despite my feelings for you all those years ago, you won’t reciprocate , so where to?
What does abiding in God’s love mean?
Simply put, to abide in the love of Christ means to love Jesus and to be loved by Him. Just as the Father loved the Son, Jesus loves us.
What is the reciprocity rule?
The reciprocity principle is one of the basic laws of social psychology: It says that in many social situations we pay back what we received from others. In other words, if John does you a favor, you’re likely to return it to him.
How do I spell reciprocate?
verb (used with object), re·cip·ro·cat·ed, re·cip·ro·cat·ing.
- to give, feel, etc., in return.
- to give and receive reciprocally; interchange: to reciprocate favors.
- to cause to move alternately backward and forward.
How can you respond to God’s love?
Just keep filling your mind with thoughts of His love, lifted from His Word. Trust me, God loves you the same way He loves Jesus. This is the second way you respond to God’s love. To “live” in this context means “remain, stay, dwell, continue”, amongst others.
What are reciprocal relationships describe using examples?
The word mutual is a near synonym in most uses: reciprocal/mutual friendship, describing, a relationship in which two people feel the same way about each other, or do or give similar things to each other. If you tell someone you like them and they say, “The feelings are reciprocal,” that means they like you too.
What’s the opposite of reciprocate?
Antonyms: absolve, acquit, excuse, forget, forgive, neglect, overlook, pardon, pardon, pass over, slight. Synonyms: avenge, compensate, pay, pay off, punish, quit, recompense, remunerate, repay, requite, retaliate, return, revenge, reward, satisfy, settle with.
What does reciprocated love mean?
If your feelings or actions toward someone are reciprocated, the other person feels or behaves in the same way toward you as you have felt or behaved toward them.
What reciprocate means?
transitive verb. 1 : to give and take mutually. 2 : to return in kind or degree reciprocate a compliment gracefully. intransitive verb. 1 : to make a return for something we hope to reciprocate for your kindness.
What do you do when love is not reciprocated?
How To Deal With Unrequited Love: 10 Tips
- Allow Yourself to Grieve. Unrequited love is still a loss, even if the relationship never started.
- Don’t Take it Personally.
- Don’t Blame your Crush.
- Distance Yourself.
- Focus on your Future.
- Realize that you Deserve Better.
- Think Positively.
- Go Ahead and Date.
How do you use the word reciprocate?
Reciprocate in a Sentence 🔉
- Because you helped me move, I will definitely reciprocate the favor when you relocate.
- Bill was shocked when Harry did not reciprocate by giving him a present during the gift exchange.
- If you want to pass on a good deed, reciprocate the favor to a complete stranger.