What are the symptoms of a weak spleen?
The diagnostic criteria in common are poor appetite, abdominal fullness after meal, loose bowel movements, pale or sallow complexion. The characteristic features of Spleen-Qi deficiency are fatigue, asthenia, atrophied muscle, pale tongue with thin white coating and moderate, weak pulse.
What causes spleen imbalance?
Spleen Qi Deficiency is caused by overexertion, poor dietary habits, and/or emotional imbalances. Irregular eating,155 consuming cold or raw foods and drinks, skipping meals, not eating enough, or overeating all weaken Spleen Qi. Overthinking, worrying, or feeling anxious can lead to mental strain and harm Spleen Qi.
How do you balance your liver?
10 Top Tips to Support Your Liver:
- Eat plenty of cruciferous vegetables.
- Avoid plastics as much as possible.
- Choose natural skin care and makeup.
- Support your liver with the nutrients it needs.
- Take a break from coffee and alcohol.
- Drink green and spearmint tea.
- Include plenty of rosemary and turmeric in your diet.
How do you fix a low spleen?
Practitioners believe that a qi deficiency is linked to the spleen and that rest and eating certain foods can treat the imbalance. The concepts of TCM are not based in modern science but have their roots in ancient Chinese practices. TCM includes herbal remedies, acupuncture, and exercises such as tai chi or qigong.
How can I improve my spleen health?
Moderate quantities of cereals and pulses sustain good spleen function. Rice, wheat, quinoa, millet, buckwheat, lentils, dried beans, chickpeas and peas of all kinds should be eaten everyday. They can be accompanied by generous portions of vegetables, and sensible portions of meat or fish.
How do you fix your spleen?
What foods irritate the spleen?
Think of the spleen as being powered by heat. Frozen food, icy drinks, cucumber, bitter or winter melon, lettuce and grapefruit deplete the spleen’s “fire”. Foods that are “damp” – such as dairy products, refined sugars and sweets – can also smother the digestive process.
How can I clean my spleen naturally?
- The foremost factor for spleen health is mindful eating.
- Introduce a small amount of protein in your diet.
- Have natural warm food stuff like ginger, black pepper, cardamom, and cinnamon that help clean the spleen and provide antioxidants.