What authors are similar to Sophie Kinsella?
Marian Keyes. 8,155 followers.
What should I read after Sophie Kinsella?
Join to access our best book recommendations
- Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding.
- Jemima J by Jane Green.
- The Bad Mother’s Diary by Suzy K Quinn.
- You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane.
- Prada And Prejudice by Katie Oliver.
- You and Me, Always by Jill Mansell.
Who is the most loved author?
|Author||Min. estimated sales||Number of books|
|William Shakespeare||2 billion||42|
|Agatha Christie||2 billion||85|
|Barbara Cartland||500 million||723|
|Danielle Steel||500 million||179|
Who is the youngest most successful author?
Who Is the Youngest Bestselling Author? Christopher Paolini was 18 years old when Eragon was published. Although other children have become published authors at younger ages, the Guinness World Records recognizes Paolini as the “youngest author of a bestselling book,” with his book selling more than 33 million copies.
What should I read if I like Marian Keyes?
Books to Read if You Like Marian Keyes
- Burning Moon. Jo Watson. Release Date: August 2, 2016. Lilly Swanson was not asking for extravagant things.
- Paris for One and Other Stories. JoJo Moyes. Release Date: October 18, 2016. Nell has never been to Paris.
- The Island House. Nancy Thayer. Release Date: May 31, 2016.
What should I read after Marian Keyes?
Maeve Binchy. 3,905 followers. Author of 171 books including Tara Road.
Who is the oldest author?
The world’s first known author is widely considered to be Enheduanna, a woman who lived in the 23rd century BCE in ancient Mesopotamia (approximately 2285-2250 BCE). Enheduanna is a remarkable figure: an ancient “triple threat”, she was a princess and a priestess as well as a writer and poet.
What age do most authors get published?
This study of professionally published novelists found the average age of first publication to be 36 years. Given that many novels take many years to perfect, it stands to reason that late twenties, early thirties are prime time for putting in those writing hours.
What should I read if I like JoJo Moyes?
10 Books to read next if you love JoJo Moyes
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty.
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell.
- One Day by David Nicholls.
- The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry.
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion.
- The Quirky Tale of April Hale by Cathy Octo.
- Written in the Stars by Ali Harris.
What is Jane Green latest novel called?
TEMPTING FATE is the stunning and heart-breaking new novel from the No. 1 bestselling author Jane Green.