What can you make with empty water bottles?
11 creative ways to use a water bottle instead of recycling it
- Clean your drain.
- Wasp trap.
- Paint dabbers.
- Glass pasta (or anything) holders.
- No-sew zipper bottle containers.
- DIY spray paint container.
- Dog toy.
What can you do with old plastic water bottles?
More videos on YouTube
- Craft a Lamp From Your Plastic Bottle Caps.
- Make Airplane Toys From Shampoo Bottles.
- Reuse Soda Bottles by Creating a Vertical Garden.
- Create a Recycled Plastic Bottle Jet Pack for Kids.
- Recycle Laundry Detergent Jugs Into Toy Cars.
- Reuse Plastic Bottles to Make a DIY Sprinkler.
How do you use water bottle decorations?
Plastic Bottle Decorating Ideas
- Plastic Bottle Hanging Planters.
- Mini Bottle Cap Birdcage.
- Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase.
- Fairy Light Recycled Craft.
- Repurposed Plastic Milk Jug Flower Garlands.
- DIY Stress Relief Bottle.
- Recycled Water Bottle Flowers.
- Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft.
What items can be made out of plastic bottles?
You can learn how to make these creative zipper cases from plastic bottles here.
- Soda Bottle Sprinkler. Photo Source.
- DIY Recycled Bird Feeders. Photo Source.
- Bottle Cap Mosaic. Photo Source.
- Piggy Bottle Bank. Photo Source.
- DIY Kitchen Storage Containers. Photo Source.
- DIY Drip Irrigator.
- DIY Magazine Rack.
- Vertical Hanging Garden.
How can I reuse single use plastic?
Here are a few ideas for reusing those plastic items instead of tossing them:
- Use an old fruit juice or milk jug to water plants.
- Save peanut butter jars and use them to store snacks like cheese crackers.
- Use old salad dressing containers to mix and store your own homemade salad dressings.
How do you upcycle plastic waste?
Plastic bottle planters You just have to find one that works for you. Apart from the plastic bottle, you can upcycle other types of plastic containers as planters.
How can I reuse a water bottle?
Here are 10 innovative ways in which you can help reuse/recycle plastic bottles in your household!
- DIY Zipper Supply Cases.
- A Soda Bottle Sprinkler.
- DIY Plastic Bottle Plant Holder.
- Upcycle Laundry Detergent Bottles Into a Watering Can.
- Wall hanging bottle garden.
- Create a Piggy Bank Made From a Reused Plastic Bottle.
What can I do with empty 2 liter bottles?
7 Creative Uses for 2 Liter Bottles
- Make a mini greenhouse. Cut the bottom half of the bottle off so you have a dome shape.
- Make a decorative cloche.
- Water large plants even when you’re gone.
- Make an EYE SPY bottle.
- Make a pet food scoop.
- Store homemade cleaners.
- Make a door stop.
Can you reuse plastic water bottles?
Disposable water bottles are usually made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET). As of 2020, there is no solid evidence that reusing PET water bottles raises the risk of chemicals leaching into the water. However, you should always throw away bottles that have cracks or are showing other signs of degradation.
How do you upcycle single use plastic?
7 Creative Ways To Upcycle Single-Use Plastic 5
- Turn bottles into a vertical garden.
- Crochet with plastic bags.
- Fuse plastic bags.
- Make a fairy house.
- Turn bottle caps into fridge magnets.
- Create with plastic corks.
- Garden with produce clamshells.