What do you serve at a work luncheon?
Sandwich Ideas for Lunch at Work
- Apple Sandwiches With Almond Butter and Granola.
- Avocado Tea Sandwiches.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Wrap.
- Hummus and Veggie Sandwich.
- Peanut Butter, Pickle, and Potato Chip Sandwich.
- Pear-Walnut Sandwich.
- Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Fresh Mint Wraps.
- Smoked Gouda and Apple Butter Sandwich.
What do you serve at a work party?
25 foods for your office Christmas Party
- Cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes. They’re the perfect one-bite snack at any party.
- Antipasti board platters.
- Chicken wings.
- Ice cream sandwiches.
- Christmas cocktail fixings.
- Beet salad.
What should I make for staff lunch?
Yummy Staff Lunch Ideas That Won’t Break The bank
- A mix of salads. There is nothing more satisfying than eating a delicious, colorful and nutritious salad.
- Gourmet party pies and sausage rolls.
- Gourmet sandwiches and wraps.
- Banh mi and rice paper rolls – Vietnamese food.
- Sliders Buns.
- Mexican food.
- Poke bowl.
What is a good group lunch?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta.
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere.
- Killer Carnitas.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
What can you eat for lunch besides sandwiches?
NO MORE SANDWICHES! 20 Handy Non-Sandwich Lunch Recipes
- Avocado Egg Salad.
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wrap.
- Pasta and Avocado Caesar Salad.
- Superfood Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Quinoa Chicken Bowls With a Mango Salsa.
- Paleo Avocado Tuna Salad.
- Creamy Turkey Pinwheels.
- Avocado Toast With Eggs, Spinach and Tomatoes.
What should I take to a party food?
The Best Dishes to Bring to a Party
- Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket. Jacqui Wedewer/The Daily Meal.
- Vida Verde’s Guacamole. Jacqui Wedewer/The Daily Meal.
- Easy Seven-Layer Dip. Megan Betteridge/Shutterstock.
- Deviled Eggs.
- Easy Homemade Hummus.
- Cheddar Bacon Cheese Ball.
- Ultimate Party Meatballs.
- Crispy Sauerkraut-Ham Fritters.
What food do you serve at a meeting?
Serving Refreshments at a Meeting
- Coffee, with and without caffeine.
- Hot water for regular tea and herb tea.
- Donuts and pastries.
What kind of food is good for lunch?
What you eat for lunch is almost as important as what you eat for breakfast.
- Avocado and egg sandwich.
- Summer rolls with peanut sauce.
- Quinoa pear salad with spinach, cranberries and pecans.
- Protein Salad.
- Loaded Vegetable Sandwich.
- Lentil vegetable soup.
- Chicken burrito bowl with rice and beans.
What should I make for my staff meal?
49 Corporate Catering Ideas Your Employees Will Love.
What do you feed a work crew?
Packs of snack crackers, chips, cookies, and nuts are fun, and they are easy for crew members to stash in their pockets in grab-and-go settings. Here again, options are your friend. Look for large variety packs of chips so your people can choose the kind they like best.
What is the most popular lunch food?
TOP 25 MOST POPULAR LUNCHES
- Ham sandwich.
- Cheese sandwich.
- Tuna mayo sandwich.
- Egg mayo sandwich.
- Superfood salad.
- Spicy chicken wrap.
- Jacket potato with filling.
- Fish and chips.