What is Academic Excellence Award?
1. Academic Excellence Award. At the end of the school year, the Academic Excellence Award is given to learners from grades 1 to 12 who have attained a General Average of at least 90 anda passing Final Grade in all learning areas. The General Average is reported as a whole number following DepEd Order No.
What are some examples of academic achievements?
Some examples of accomplishments are:
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who’s Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
What is an academic award of excellence?
Academic excellence is the demonstrated ability to perform, achieve, and/or excel in scholastic activities. Academic excellence has been identified with achieving high grades and superior performance.
What are good achievements?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
What is an academic achievement award in elementary school?
Honors Title I schools that have demonstrated success in significantly closing the achievement gap between high and low-performing students.
What counts as an academic achievement?
Academic achievement or academic performance is the extent to which a student, teacher or institution has attained their short or long-term educational goals. Completion of educational benchmarks such as secondary school diplomas and bachelor’s degrees represent academic achievement.