What is Code OE on Kenmore washer?
@ronhurley the error code “OE” is a “Drain error ” and it is initiated by your washer not having fully drained in 10 minutes. Most common cause is a clogged filter. Check your “coin trap” filter for retained objects, like missing socks etc.:-) To clean it. 1.
How do I fix OE error on my LG top load washer?
Force drain the unit by starting a cycle and pausing it….If you don’t have SPIN ONLY
- Power the unit ON.
- Select a cycle.
- Press START/PAUSE button to START the cycle.
- Allow a few minutes to pass so the cycle begins.
- Press the START/PAUSE button to PAUSE the cycle.
- Run an empty wash cycle to see if issue occurs again.
Why is my Kenmore Elite washer not draining?
If the washer won’t drain water the drain pump might be defective. It’s also common for a small sock or other article of clothing to get caught in the drain pump or in the drain hose. Check both for an obstruction before replacing the pump. If the washer won’t drain there might be a clogged pump or hose.
What is the OE code on LG washer?
OE error code indicates that the washer is unable to drain the water it used during the wash cycle. OE can be triggered by a kinked drain hose or a clogged drain pump filter.
How do I clear the OE code on my LG dishwasher?
OE Error Code – Dishwasher
- Check for food debris. If you notice any food debris in the tub of your dishwasher, remove larger food debris and items that may not wash out.
- Clean the filter.
- Check the drain hose.
- Check the air gap.
- New dishwasher or gabage disposal.
- Force the Drain.
- Request a Repair.
- Important Tip.
How much does it cost to replace an LG drain pump?
LG 4681EA2001T Genuine OEM Drain Pump Assembly for LG Washing Machines
|List Price:||$45.91 Details|
|You Save:||$14.71 (32%)|