What is difference between city and village?
A village is a small community in a rural area. A town is a populated area with fixed boundaries and a local government. A city is a large or important town.
Would you enjoy living in the countryside?
Well, yes, I really love to live in the countryside if possible in the future because I find that life in the rural areas are less stressful and people are more relaxed, friendly and family-oriented, whereas people in the cities are just like ants. Almost everything is less expensive than the same ones in the city.
Does where you live affect your happiness?
Where You Live Affects Your Happiness And Health, But How Exactly? A cyclist by Lake Michigan shore in Chicago. Well-being has been associated with longer life expectancy and better health outcomes. Previous studies have also shown that where someone lives can improve or diminish well-being.
Where would you like to live in a city or in a village Why?
Answer: (1). Young people in cities are in better situation, than young people in village or in a small town, because young city- dwallers can go to clubs, discos, and spend their leisure time. They have also more opportunities to meet someone.
Why do you like city life?
Personally speaking, I love city life a lot. The reasons are as follows: Firstly, in a big city, I have more chances to develop my career because most big companies locate there and they are always in need of different kinds of people with diverse talents. I like the feeling of freedom in the city.
What do you like about your village?
Yes, I like village life because the water will be pure and safe, fruits will be good and fresh, you can take the fresh air, you can enjoy the peaceful life , we will never feel alone, you can embrace a beautiful night sky, etc.
How would you describe a village?
Answer:I like my village more than the cities . It was a beautiful place with silent environment. The people in the village share their happiness and sorrow. In my village many of the houses are traditional.
What was one benefit of living in cities?
1. Public Transportation & Walkability. Access can be considered the main perk of living in an urban center. While cost of parking can be expensive in the city, many urban dwellers ditch the cars and high gas, insurance and maintenance prices for traveling by foot, bike or public transit.
What are the advantages of living in countryside?
Advantages of living in the countryside
- Relaxed and slow pace of life.
- Bigger houses and pollution free environment.
- Freedom from traffic congestion and overcrowded public transport.
- Lack of job opportunities but a lower cost of living.
- Places within walking distances and more physical activity.
Why living in the countryside is better?
Pros. Scenery – You’ll be surrounded by miles of greenery in the countryside, as oppose to big offices in the city. Community Feel – Lower population in small countryside villages means more of a community feel. Clean Air – There’s less pollution in the countryside from less cars and public transport.
What do you like in your city?
12 reasons that tell you love your city no matter what
- Unlike the other cities, my city feels like home.
- Your city has places to eat at any time of the day.
- Because things are getting better here.
- You can never be bored here.
- And aaah!
- You know your people, you are comfortable being in the most crowded places of your city.
Why is living in the city Bad?
City living can also chip away at your psychological immune system, which can be precarious for those with a family history of mental illness. According to psychologists , this environmental stress can increase their risk of developing a psychiatric condition, such as anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder.
Why do I like my village?
In addition, the thing that I like the most about my village is the fresh and revitalizing air. The air gives a feeling of refreshment even if I have slept for 4-5 hours. Most importantly, at night I see and count stars which I can’t do in the city.
Where do you like to live in a smart city or in a beautiful village Why?
Nowadays people prefer living a high profile standard living in smart cities… But , i prefer living in between the greenery of my beautiful village as long as possible…
What Every village needs?
What Business Does Every Small Town Need?
- Grocery Store. Everyone needs to buy groceries.
- Convenience Store.
- Gas Station. Help local drivers fill up their tanks and get some extra business from those who are just passing through by opening a small town gas station.
- Hardware Store.
- Garden Center.
- Coffee Shop.