What is DME file SAP?
DME stands for Data Medium Exchange. A data medium exchange (DME) is a data exchange file which is used to send payment information of an enterprise to banks or tax authority. Basically these files contain financial data which can be in flat file or xml file format.
How do I view DME files in SAP?
To do it, select Environment menu as shown below. Next, select Payment Medium -> DME Administration. In the screen shown below, select whether you want to see payment media for proposals or for payment runs. Click Execute button to see a list of DME files created through SAP payment medium workbench.
How do I create a DME file?
Post Change Testing – How to Generate DME File
- First, you need to go to TCode FB01 to create a document that is due for payment.
- Second, you will go to TCode F110 to do a payment run.
- Go to the Parameter tab and fill in the details (in line with the test document you created).
How do you create a format tree in SAP?
1. Go to Transaction Code DMEE, Enter the Tree Type and Format Tree, then click Create.
- Tree Type: PAYM.
- Format Tree: Z_DMESAMPLE_XML.
What is SAP OBPM1?
OBPM1 is a transaction code used for Maintenance of Pymt Medium Formats in SAP. This is commonly used in the component SAP Bank accounting (FI-BL) of the FI module.It comes under the package BFIBL_PAYM.
What is SAP Fpayh?
FPAYH is an SAP Structure so does not store data like a database table does but can be used to process “Payment medium: Payment data” Information within sap ABAP programs. This is done by declaring abap internal tables, work areas or database tables based on this Structure.
How do I create a payment file in SAP?
- Enter the necessary selection criteria to see the payment files that you want to process. The system displays all payment files that match your criteria in the list.
- Select the payment files that you want to transfer to the bank and click the Send File pushbutton.
- Refresh your screen.
How can I download DMEE tree in SAP?
To do so, choose Format tree Download XML file on the DMEE initial screen. After you specify which version you wish to download (active or maintenance), you enter the tree type, format tree ID, and a name for the XML file.
What is DME tree?
DMEE trees is a powerful tool to generate payment files from SAP. It is one of three ways to generate payment files. Some of the features that you can use in DMEE trees are not so obvious. Let SAP Expert give you some ideas how you can use these features.