What is SMS_R_System?
The SMS_R_System Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) class is an SMS Provider server class, in Configuration Manager, that is generated dynamically at SMS Provider run time and contains discovery data for all discovered system resources.
What is Wcml SCCM?
The SCCM WQL queries are used in dynamic collections and automation tasks for SCCM/ConfigMgr, Using dynamic collections, you can add devices/users to a particular collection based on the criteria. The WQL queries are extremely powerful, and you must be very careful about the performance side of WQL queries.
How do I create a SQL query in SCCM?
Open SQL Server Management Studio On the left, expand Database and select your SCCM Database. The SCCM database is the one named CM_XXX. Right-click the database and select New Query.
How do I know if I have SCCM Windows 10?
The version information is not readily available on SCCM to use. Instead, you can just create an SSRS report to get this information or if you have SCCM 1806 version running in your environment, use the predefined report in Reports–> Operating System–> Windows 10 Servicing Details for a Specific Collection.
How do I create a SCCM collection in Windows Server 2016?
SCCM Device Collection for Windows Sever 2016
- In the SCCM console, right click Device Collections.
- Click Create Device Collection.
- Specify the name of collection and set a Limiting Collection.
- In the next screen, click drop down Add Rule.
- Specify Query name and click Edit Query Statement.
How do you WMI a query?
How to Run a WMI Query
- Open a command prompt.
- Type WMIC to invoke the program, and hit enter.
- This will give you the WMIC command prompt, wmic:root\cli>
- From here, you can run WMI queries. The most basic is to return information on the local CPU, which can be done with the following command:
What is query in SCCM?
Query in SCCM – In SCCM, you can create and run queries to locate objects that match your query criteria. When a query is run, Configuration Manager searches the site database for objects that match the query criteria. The results of the query appear in the results pane of the Configuration Manager console.
Who owns SCCM?
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
|Microsoft Windows Server
What database is my SCCM using?
I don’t understand your question well sorry, but if you need to know the sccm database name, from your sccm console you can go under Site database/site management/site settings/site systems//configmgr site database server then right click/properties and you will find sql database name.
How do I find the SCCM version of Windows?
What are the Windows 10 versions?
Introducing Windows 10 Editions
- Windows 10 Home is the consumer-focused desktop edition.
- Windows 10 Mobile is designed to deliver the best user experience on smaller, mobile, touch-centric devices like smartphones and small tablets.
- Windows 10 Pro is a desktop edition for PCs, tablets and 2-in-1s.