What is the #1 most widely spoken language in the world?
Which Languages Have the Most Speakers?
|1||Mandarin Chinese||918 million|
What is the top 5 language in the world?
The top 12 most spoken languages in the world
- English (1,132 million speakers)
- Mandarin Chinese (1,117 million speakers)
- Hindi (615 million speakers)
- Spanish (534 million speakers)
- Arabic (274 million speakers)
- Bangla/Bengali (265 million speakers)
- Russian (258 million speakers)
- Portuguese (234 million speakers)
What is the top 10 most spoken language in the world?
The 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World
- Chinese — 1.3 Billion Native Speakers.
- Spanish — 471 Million Native Speakers.
- English — 370 Million Native Speakers.
- Hindi — 342 Million Native Speakers.
- Arabic — 315 Million Native Speakers.
- Portuguese — 232 Million Native Speakers.
- Bengali — 229 Million Native Speakers.
What is the most widely spoken language in the world by country?
What is the 2nd most spoken language in the world?
2. Mandarin (1.117 million speakers) When native and non-native speakers are added together, Mandarin is the second most spoken language in the world.
Which is first language in India?
528 million speak Hindi as a first language. It is both the most widely spoken first as well as second language in India, while English is just the 44th most widely spoken first language even though it is the second-most widely spoken second language.
What are the most common languages spoken in India?
Hindi – 52.83 crore speakers. Hindi is the most spoken language in India.
What is the most popular language in India?
Hindi, English, and Bengali are among the most popular languages spoken in India. The Republic of India is the world’s seventh largest country by area as well as the world’s second most populous country. The country has a population of more than 1.2 billion people.
What is the primary language in India?
Hindi, an Indo-European language spoken mainly in northern and central India, is the primary official language of the Union government of India .
Is English the native language of India?
English is already an official language in India along with Hindi. The Constitution of India designates the official language of the Government of India as Hindi written in the Devanagari script, as well as English. There is no national language as declared by the Constitution of India.