What is the point of road to Sakura?
You mean the anime episode? It is filler content and not canon. In the RTN movie, Naruto and Sakura were transported to an alternate world. The Road to Sakura shows a scenario in which the Sakura from the alternate world was exchanged with the real world Sakura.
What is Naruto: Shippūden Episode 272 about?
Summary. As the Surprise Attack Division attempt to retreat to the rendezvous point, they are chased by reinforcements of the Akatsuki’s own Surprise Attack and Diversion Platoon. Amongst their members are Hanzō of the Salamander who summons his salamander and orders it to attack.
What happened to Sakura in Naruto: Shippūden Episode 271?
– Quora. Ino finds the unconscious Sakura and takes her to Tsunade. When she wakes up, she faces amnesia, ino takes her to her firends in an attempt to get back her memories, but it’s a failed attempt. They then find a cherry blossom pendant and tries to find a clue.
In what order should I watch Naruto?
Below is the order in which you should watch the original Naruto TV series and Movies.
- Watch Naruto episodes 1-101.
- Watch Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow.
- Watch Naruto episodes 102-160.
- Watch Naruto The Movie: Legend of the Stone of Gelel.
- Watch Naruto episodes 161-196.
Why did Kabuto heal Sakura?
When Naruto, not in control of his actions, injures Sakura, Kabuto heals her wound as his thanks for their killing Sasori and thus weakening Akatsuki.
Why did Sakura cry for Naruto?
Cries out of frustration not to be able to surpass her weakness of feeling powerless. Sakura is the type of character Kishimoto keeps under wraps till he needs to use her. Currently she pretty much reset her back to her 12 year old self to close that subplot.
Who killed Mifune in Naruto?
During their battle Hanzō’s kusarigama broke through Mifune’s sword and struck his head, poisoning him.