What is the safest area in Philadelphia?
These Are The 10 Safest Neighborhoods in Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill.
- Fairmount-Spring Garden.
- East Falls.
- Mount Airy.
What are good suburbs of Philadelphia?
The 5 Best Philadelphia Suburbs for Commuters
- Fort Washington.
- Bryn Mawr.
What parts of Philadelphia should I avoid?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Philadelphia, PA
- Tioga-Nicetown. Population 17,382. 201 %
- Alleghany West. Population 18,676.
- North Central. Population 21,880.
- Strawberry Mansion. Population 19,690.
- Harrowgate. Population 17,456.
- Haddington-Carroll Park. Population 35,068.
- Fairhill. Population 27,298.
- Brewerytown. Population 10,658.
Where should I live if I work in Philadelphia?
Here are the 10 best Philadelphia suburbs to live in:
- Devon, PA.
- Blue Bell, PA.
- Wyncote, PA.
- Bryn Mawr, PA.
- Flourtown, PA.
- Berwyn, PA.
- Swarthmore, PA (tie)
Is Upenn in a safe area?
Generally, the campus itself is extremely safe. It is patrolled by the University police department, which is not just a security force, as well as Philadelphia police. Drexel University’s campus is immediately to the north of the Penn campus and covers several blocks.
Is Philly a rough city?
Philadelphia consistently ranks above the national average in terms of crime, especially violent offenses. It has the highest violent crime rate of the ten American cities with a population greater than 1 million residents as well as the highest poverty rate among these cities.
Where is the best area to live in Philadelphia?
26 Best Neighborhoods in Philadelphia 2021
- Old City. Stroll the cobblestone streets of Old City and step back into 18th-century charm.
- University City.
- Chestnut Hill.
- Bella Vista.
- Center City.
- Queen Village.
- Society Hill.
What is the best part of Philadelphia to live in?