Where are HubSpot modules located?
In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. In the Filter products section on the left, click the All products dropdown under Category and select Modules.
How do I add a module to HubSpot?
Create a Module Navigate to the Design Manager in your HubSpot account where you uploaded the boilerplate theme. Then select the “modules” folder in your “my-theme” directory. Navigate to “File > New file in ‘modules'” at the top of the left-hand sidebar menu.
What is HubL code?
HubSpot’s CMS uses the HubSpot Markup Language or HubL (pronounced “Hubble”). HubL is HubSpot’s extension of Jinjava, a templating engine based on Jinja. HubL uses a fair amount of markup that is unique to HubSpot and does not support all features of Jinja.
How do I edit a HubSpot module?
Edit the simple menu module in the content editor
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Click the name of the page to edit.
- In the left sidebar menu, click the Edit modules icon integrations .
- Click Add menu item to add a new page to your simple menu.
Can I customize HubSpot?
Store and customize all your data — right inside HubSpot. With custom objects, you can easily organize more information you need to do your job, right inside your CRM. Embrace flexibility to name the object, determine what properties it has, and decide what other objects it can be associated with.
How do I edit a module?
Editing Module Content
- Mouse over the Edit button in the module action menu. This displays the editing options that are available to the current user.
- Select the Edit option displayed for the module. The name beside the button will change depending on the module. For Example, Edit Content is displayed for the HTML.
How do I clone a module in HubSpot?
Clone a template, theme, or module
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the finder, click the name of a template, theme, or module.
- Click the File dropdown menu and select Clone “[file name]”.
What is Rich Text in HubSpot?
The rich text module offers editing options for multiple types of content, such as text formatting, images, links, CTAs, and more. Developers can also add rich text modules to custom-coded templates, then customize them with unique editing options.
How do I edit fields in HubSpot?
To edit an existing property:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Properties.
- In the Select an object section, click the dropdown menu and select [object] properties for the object you want to view or edit a property for.
What is custom object in HubSpot?
There are also HubSpot-defined objects, such as products and calls. When your business requires a different object, you can define a custom object (e.g., Pets as an object for a pet kennel). Once defined, you can create properties and customize the associations between custom objects and other objects.
How do you create a module?
To create a module, you need to complete the following high-level steps:
- Create the module folder.
- Create the etc/module. xml file.
- Create the registration. php file.
- Run the bin/magento setup:upgrade script to install the new module.
- Check that the module is working.