Where is the best place to work as a biologist?
Top 10 US Cities For Biology Jobs
- Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts.
- San Diego, California.
- Los Angeles, California.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
- New York City, New York.
- San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- Seattle, Washington.
How much do biologists make UK?
The national average salary for a Biologist is £30,342 in United Kingdom. Filter by location to see Biologist salaries in your area. Salary estimates are based on 22 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Biologist employees.
How much do microbiologists make UK?
An experienced microbiologist, including those in research posts, may earn up to around £39,000 a year. Some microbiologists with high levels of responsibility earn more than £45,000 a year. Registered clinical scientists (microbiology) in the NHS are generally on Agenda for Change Band 7, £40,872 to £47,846 a year.
What kind of biologist gets paid the most?
Highest Paying Jobs in Biology
- Biochemist or Biophysicist.
- Medical Scientist.
- Postsecondary Biology Teacher.
- Registered Nurse (RN) Average salary: $73,300.
- Archeologist. Average salary: $63,670.
- Wildlife Biologist. Average salary: $63,270.
- Technical Writer. Average salary: $74,650.
- Conservation Scientist. Average salary: $62,410.
Where do biologists make the most money?
|Total Biologist Jobs:||20|
|Average Annual Salary:||$76,481|
|Lowest 10 Percent Earn:||$60,000|
|Highest 10 Percent Earn:||$96,000|
Do biologists get paid well?
The average salary for a biologist in the United States is around $68,848 per year.
Are microbiologists in demand in UK?
There are about 550 bioscience companies in the UK employing more than 40,000 people, many of whom are microbiologists. Clusters of bioscience companies are found in Oxford, Cambridge, London, Edinburgh and Nottingham. The demand for microbiologists is increasing.