Who is the author of JobStreet?
Envisioned to provide an automated platform for accurately matching employers and jobseekers, JobStreet was founded by Mark Chang Mun Kee as a spin-off of MOL.com in 1995.
How to start an online Job Philippines?
Here’s the quick answer: Determine your core skills, sign up for online job marketplaces, build a solid profile and portfolio, start looking for work that suits you, craft and send strong cover letters and proposals, do an outstanding job once you get the project, rinse and repeat.
How can I become a writer in the Philippines?
How To Become A Freelance Writer In The Philippines?
- Obtain The Writing Tools. When you are looking at how to be a writer in the Philippines, the most crucial step is obtaining the tools to carry out the writing tasks.
- Gain Writing Experience.
- Build Your Portfolio.
- Market Your Service.
- Grow Your writing Business.
What is the best home based job?
20 best work-from-home jobs
- Web developer.
- Computer support specialist.
- Virtual assistant.
- Marriage and family therapist.
- Paralegal/legal assistant.
- Loan officer.
What are the highest paying online jobs?
15 higher-paying work-from-home jobs
- Graphic designer. National average salary: $18.26 hourly.
- Blogger. National average salary: $18.83 hourly.
- Recruiting specialist. National average salary: $42,631 per year.
- Translator/interpreter. National average salary: $21.24 hourly.
- Freelance editor.
- Grant writer.
- Medical coder.
What writing jobs pay the most?
9 High-Paying Writing Jobs for the Word-Obsessed (You Know Who You Are)
- Editor. Average salary: $53,520.
- Content Marketing Manager. Average salary: $68,395.
- Communications Manager. Average salary: $65,851.
- Technical Writer. Average salary: $60,852.
- Medical Writer. Average salary: $72,948.
- PR Manager.
- Research Analyst.