Why do I have to sync my Fitbit everyday?
We recommend syncing at least once a day. The Fitbit app uses Bluetooth Low Energy technology to sync data with Versa and to update apps installed on your watch. Each time you open the Fitbit app, Versa syncs automatically when it’s nearby. Versa also syncs with the app periodically if All-Day Sync is on.
Why does my Fitbit not sync all the time?
Troubleshooting steps Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Turn your phone or tablet off and back on. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit scale won’t sync after you reinstall the app, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone or tablet and try to sync.
Can you sync fitbit automatically?
Data automatically syncs to the Fitbit app throughout the day. Each time you open the Fitbit app, your device syncs automatically when it’s nearby. You can also use the Sync Now option in the app at any time.
How do you sync time on Fitbit?
Sync your Fitbit device.
- Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon Settings. Personal Info.
- Under Advanced Settings, find Timezone and choose your time zone. Time zones offset by the half hour are not supported.
- Click Submit and sync your Fitbit device.
How do I turn on all-day Sync on Fitbit?
Setting up All-Day Sync
- Open the Fitbit Mobile App.
- Click on the icon of the Fitbit device in the upper left hand corner.
- Scroll down the device settings page.
- Make sure All-Day Sync is toggled on.
How often does Fitbit sync?
every 15-30 minutes
All of the nearby Fitbit devices that are not connected by Bluetooth to another computer, phone, or tablet will sync automatically every 15-30 minutes. When you check your stats in the Fitbit app, you’ll see your synced data. Click the icon with a Fitbit logo located near the date and time on your computer.
How often do you have to sync your Fitbit?
How often should I sync my Fitbit device? We recommend that you sync your tracker or watch daily. Most Fitbit devices record detailed minute-by- minute data for 7 days. (Fitbit Alta records minute-by-minute data for five days).
How do I turn off all-day Sync on Fitbit?
On the other hand, in regards to the All-Day Sync, turn it off:
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
- Find the option to turn off All-Day Sync.
How do I change my Fitbit to 24 hour time?
To change your clock to a 12 or 24 hour clock:
- From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon Settings Personal Info.
- Under Advanced Settings, find Clock Display Time and select whether you want the time shown in 12-hour or 24-hour clock units.
- Click Submit and sync your device.