Why is iMessage not working iPhone 11?
First solution: Toggle iMessage off and on again, then restart your iPhone 11. Sometimes, refreshing the feature and the iOS device can simply rectify the issue. Scroll down to and tap the iMessage switch to turn the feature off for at least 3 seconds, then turn it back on.
How do I fix my iMessage not working on my iPhone?
How To Fix iMessage On Your iPhone or iPad
- Turn iMessage Off, Reboot, And Then Back On.
- Make Sure iMessage Is Set Up Correctly.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Sign Out Of iMessage and Sign Back In.
- Check For An iOS Update.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Contact Apple Support.
Why is my iMessage not working?
There are several reasons for this: The person that you sent the message to doesn’t have an Apple device. iMessage is turned off on your device or on your recipient’s device. To check if iMessage is turned on for your device, go to Settings > Messages > iMessage.
Does iMessage work on iOS 9?
Messages has evolved from a simple SMS (text message) app into a capable messenger that also supports Apple’s free iMessage service, as well as voice and video messages ①. ① Messages can handle SMS messages, Apple’s own iMessage, voice messages, and video messages.
How do you get iMessage to work on iPhone 11?
How to enable iMessage on iPhone
- In Settings, scroll until you find “Messages” and tap. In Settings, find Messages.
- At the top of the screen, find iMessage. At the top, find the iMessage toggle.
- If the slider on the right is green, iMessage is already enabled. If not, tap the slider to enable iMessage.
How do I get Imessages back on my iPhone?
How do you send a text message on Iphone 9?
Send a message
- Tap. at the top of the screen to start a new message, or tap an existing message.
- Enter the phone number, contact name, or Apple ID of each recipient. Or, tap. , then choose contacts.
- Tap the text field, type your message, then tap. to send. An alert.
Why is my iPhone saying I need to enable iMessage?
Disable and enable iMessage from Settings Although iMessage is enabled, your iPhone may say, ‘iMessage needs to be enabled to send this message. ‘ In this situation, turning iMessage off and then on can solve the problem. Open Settings and tap Messages. Follow step 1 and toggle on iMessage again.
How do you send a text message on iPhone not iMessage?
Send messages as texts on a manual basis
- Go to Settings > Messages.
- Toggle Send as SMS switch to off.
- When iMessage is unavailable, individual messages will not send. Tap and hold these individual messages until you get an option menu.
- Tap Send as Text Message.
How do you send a text message on iPhone 11?