Why is it important for us to follow traffic rules?
Traffic rules help protect you on the road as well as everyone else driving on the same road. Moreover, someone behind any bigger vehicle should also understand that there is limited visibility of the driver, and they should not try to come in the way of such vehicles which can be dangerous for both parties.
How do you write a road safety speech?
We must follow the directions given by the traffic police staff for road safety. Also, we must not cross the road when the traffic signal is green. We should always hold the hands of our elders when we walk on the road and should not run on the road. We should follow the traffic rules and save all our lives.
How do you maintain traffic rules?
- Never Drink & Drive.
- Always Wear Seat Belt.
- Keep a Safe Distance from the vehicle ahead.
- Always Avoid Distractions.
- Never Break Red Signal.
- Always Drive Within Speed Limit.
- Avoid the Drowsiness While Driving.
- Watch Out For Drivers On the Road.
What is the main rule of traffic?
2) Rules of the Road. General Rules Keep Left on a two-way road to allow traffic from the opposite direction to pass on your right and on a one-way road to allow vehicles behind you to overtake from your right. When Turning Left keep to the left side of the road you are leaving as well as the one you are entering.
What are traffic rules and regulation?
Traffic regulation can be defined as the rules and regulations which guide the behaviour or action of road users, in order to prevent accidents and enhance the free flow of traffic. Road users include vehicle drivers, cyclists, pedestrians, etc.
What is the speech of Republic Day?
On this day, let us pray to god to enhance our country and welcome everyone of us. We observe Republic day on 26 January because the Constitution of India came to force on this day in 1950.
How do you write a 5 minute speech?
How to write a five-minute speech
- Prepare. Short speeches require preparation because you have to condense your information into only the most useful points.
- Consider your audience.
- Write an outline.
- Add content.
- Use transitions.
- Connect to listeners.
- Be conversational.