Where is the QuickBooks Messenger icon?
In multi-user mode, you will notice the QuickBooks Messenger icon in your system tray, at the bottom-right of your screen. The messenger automatically starts whenever you are logged in. Double-click the icon to launch the tool.
How do I turn off desktop messenger in QuickBooks?
How to Disable the QuickBooks Messenger
- Launch QuickBooks and open the “File” menu.
- Select “Switch to Multi-User Mode” and log in with your administrator credentials.
- Open the “File” menu again and select “Utilities.”
- Select the “Disable QuickBooks Messenger” option to disable the Messenger service.
Does QuickBooks have phone support?
Get in contact by leaving a message with our TurboTax or QuickBooks support team or chat with our Mint support team. In addition, the support page provides other resource links to other Intuit products. Finally, our customer support phone number is 1-800-4INTUIT (1-800-446-8848).
How do I launch QuickBooks?
How to open company file:
- Log on to the server and start QuickBooks by double clicking on QB shortcut.
- Click “Open or restore an existing Company”
- Select “Open a company file” and click Next.
How can I contact QuickBooks?
- Talk to Sales: 1.888.836.2720. Product support & help.
- Sign in. QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Self-Employed. QuickBooks Online Accountant. QuickBooks Payments. QuickBooks Time / TSheets.
How do I see who else is logged into QuickBooks?
Checking Who’s Logged In
- Open the QuickBooks app.
- Login as Admin.
- Click the “Company” tab from the app’s top menu bar.
- Click the “Users” option.
- Click “View Users”.
How do I talk to someone at QuickBooks?
Need to speak to a live person
- Go to the Help menu.
- In the Assistant window, you can enter “Chat” in the field.
- Enter your concern, then click Let’s talk.
- Start a chat with a support expert.
Does QuickBooks have live chat?
There is no live chat. It’s just an auto program that keeps sending you to worthless information. I’ve been trying to add a new employee for a week now and still can’t get it to work. I’ve had nothing but problems since change from TSheets to Time.
How do I open QuickBooks without opening a business file?
To prevent them from opening:
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- In the No Company Open window, select your company file on the list. Hold ALT on your keyboard and then select Open. Don’t let go of ALT until the file opens.
How do I open QuickBooks without installing updates?
- In your top menu bar, go to Help.
- Choose Update QuickBooks.
- Access the Options tab.
- Set your Automatic Update setting to No.
- Select Save.
Does QuickBooks have a live chat?
There is no live chat. It’s just an auto program that keeps sending you to worthless information.